Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Specs said:

It seems like the EU bureaucrats have slowed the vaccine procurement so much that there's now a third wave, and they blame the UK for it. Rich! :rofl:

Looks like we're going into our fourth wave!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Half hour in the freezing cold to sit in a cold back garden eating a sausage & bacon cob, chatting about bikes and shit, and a half hour freezing ride home. Just brilliant.    Happy Easter.

We're still at sea. I started loading some photos but Im on mobile and they're showing as 9kb which is a bit small. Anyway, everything is shipshape and the party is entering its 48th hr. Happy easter

Paolo and I have been for a walk down by the river, glorious sunshine but boy that wind is nippy.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just how cool are you? 
Andy Samberg Thats Cool GIF

@Bruce cool?

Never seen those words used together before!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Bruce cool?

Never seen those words used together before!

That's cos you have a fixation on my ass, but I'm kinda cool. A sorta tepid cool.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bruce said:

That's cos you have a fixation on my ass, but I'm kinda cool. A sorta tepid cool.

So you’re actually warm?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pedro said:

So you’re actually warm?

Lets not split hairs.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We are about a hour away from our Easter feast.

The turkey should be ready in about an hour. Since it's only Lynne and I  this year we only bought a small 12 pound one. We are having my famous chorizo sausage and pecan stuffing, roast carrots and turnips along with garlic roast potatoes.

 Yum! Happy Easter Everyone.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mess said:

We are about a hour away from our Easter feast.

The turkey should be ready in about an hour. Since it's only Lynne and I  this year we only bought a small 12 pound one. We are having my famous chorizo sausage and pecan stuffing, roast carrots and turnips along with garlic roast potatoes.

 Yum! Happy Easter Everyone.

It all sounds very good, but the turnips, never liked them, although I would try them now, but sure not as a kid....:littleguy:

Enjoy! 🙂

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/04/2021 at 23:18, Bruce said:

We're still at sea. I started loading some photos but Im on mobile and they're showing as 9kb which is a bit small. Anyway, everything is shipshape and the party is entering its 48th hr. Happy easter

received_461800141638528.jpeg

received_854101501811326.jpeg

received_281981316789989.jpeg

received_878137689585220.jpeg

received_269906194679582.jpeg

FB_IMG_1617484114972.jpg

20210403_115137.jpg

20210403_115121.jpg

Just finishing up with a few more shots of tepid coolness

 

169065454_1065570387299007_3792828892399627416_n.jpg.269a236ad51167db82d048536cea414d.jpg

 

169599753_1065570420632337_2913935540513559722_n.jpg.734879053d544d39dab0f9dc9d98bb66.jpg

 

169919638_1065570457299000_7596935395175084217_n.jpg.1146516ec3f5cf3740208452261c4524.jpg

167463530_1065570517298994_6882844625020643666_n.jpg.a44b3d45e9502d27d8dce13f3d9c0844.jpg

 

 

169832880_1065570583965654_2369517514384287350_n.jpg.9f82a05fe4fc30d468c59877221f4867.jpg

 

169832880_1065570583965654_2369517514384287350_n.jpg.696b467a542f99c3d486f26870b84c45.jpg

 

168849898_1065570613965651_4979088124869171070_n.jpg.53eb9715e388d5847893d6818804a93f.jpg

 

169087186_1065570643965648_7935315290670160957_n.jpg.a63c3cb12deffba29e8fb4952a1087fa.jpg

 

169500695_1065570687298977_7460270914998313930_n.jpg.9b545e15dcb9a21af05ed4084014368f.jpg

168656997_1065570160632363_7519925553342704729_n.jpg.a271fbe77af0451c8adcd30dca00ba33.jpg

 

168937314_1065570183965694_3158617234137742094_n.jpg.35932847a1bd60e40b676e69e68e8e42.jpg

 

169523265_1065570213965691_1120817215674349497_n.jpg.8d46a3e1256f536f0d4739ae6562fcbf.jpg

 

169713152_1065570250632354_3711623566077451200_n.jpg.57bc34220eeebd400bb793892be1dcbb.jpg

 

169076033_1065570273965685_252002272389308758_n.jpg.4931e69084b708ddcd5609b73b25d8a2.jpg

 

169156015_1065570297299016_7826232137805624769_n.jpg.752986d79b37ff2974b402eee13902a1.jpg

169231255_1065570320632347_81109139705977186_n.jpg.cf2c0341e21a0e4bf97376a015449727.jpg

 

169339891_1065570347299011_7290814645194583612_n.jpg.691c90affba55472d050405cd72fc3a4.jpg

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Calm water looks nice. Love going WOTover that chit, whoo hoo. :littleguy:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

HydraBish got trounced in a dinghy race. I lost it on a wave and caught a speed wobble that landed in a broach. That's a head hanging in shame!

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bruce said:

Just finishing up with a few more shots of tepid coolness

 

169065454_1065570387299007_3792828892399627416_n.jpg.269a236ad51167db82d048536cea414d.jpg

 

169599753_1065570420632337_2913935540513559722_n.jpg.734879053d544d39dab0f9dc9d98bb66.jpg

 

169919638_1065570457299000_7596935395175084217_n.jpg.1146516ec3f5cf3740208452261c4524.jpg

167463530_1065570517298994_6882844625020643666_n.jpg.a44b3d45e9502d27d8dce13f3d9c0844.jpg

 

 

169832880_1065570583965654_2369517514384287350_n.jpg.9f82a05fe4fc30d468c59877221f4867.jpg

 

169832880_1065570583965654_2369517514384287350_n.jpg.696b467a542f99c3d486f26870b84c45.jpg

 

168849898_1065570613965651_4979088124869171070_n.jpg.53eb9715e388d5847893d6818804a93f.jpg

 

169087186_1065570643965648_7935315290670160957_n.jpg.a63c3cb12deffba29e8fb4952a1087fa.jpg

 

169500695_1065570687298977_7460270914998313930_n.jpg.9b545e15dcb9a21af05ed4084014368f.jpg

168656997_1065570160632363_7519925553342704729_n.jpg.a271fbe77af0451c8adcd30dca00ba33.jpg

 

168937314_1065570183965694_3158617234137742094_n.jpg.35932847a1bd60e40b676e69e68e8e42.jpg

 

169523265_1065570213965691_1120817215674349497_n.jpg.8d46a3e1256f536f0d4739ae6562fcbf.jpg

 

169713152_1065570250632354_3711623566077451200_n.jpg.57bc34220eeebd400bb793892be1dcbb.jpg

 

169076033_1065570273965685_252002272389308758_n.jpg.4931e69084b708ddcd5609b73b25d8a2.jpg

 

169156015_1065570297299016_7826232137805624769_n.jpg.752986d79b37ff2974b402eee13902a1.jpg

169231255_1065570320632347_81109139705977186_n.jpg.cf2c0341e21a0e4bf97376a015449727.jpg

 

169339891_1065570347299011_7290814645194583612_n.jpg.691c90affba55472d050405cd72fc3a4.jpg

 

 

 

 

why is there a guy in that rubber dinghy wearing black with no head  ?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, skyrider said:

why is there a guy in that rubber dinghy wearing black with no head  ?

Thats what Bruce did to him after he turned up without more ‘essential’ supplies. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Bruce said:

HydraBish got trounced in a dinghy race.

So you get owned by Pensioners on land and sea?

bru3.jpg.f4f806f2e44ef70919ad5fb1beb9d83d.jpg

Maybe you'll do better in the air?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thats what Bruce did to him after he turned up without more ‘essential’ supplies. 

Well he did say he wanted head from Shania Twain's drummer and @Buckster......maybe he's lowered his expectations?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m thinking this bank holiday would be nicely rounded off with a curry and a glass of crisp white wine.

Someone told me Spain (and all other countries) dont really do takeaways like we do here? Is this true?

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m thinking this bank holiday would be nicely rounded off with a curry and a glass of crisp white wine.

Someone told me Spain (and all other countries) dont really do takeaways like we do here? Is this true?

Bigger towns and cities.....yes. Where I live.....no hope!

You can't even buy a door knob in this town. Seriously!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m thinking this bank holiday would be nicely rounded off with a curry and a glass of crisp white wine.

Curry, really. I'll join you with a glass of whine though.

Mandi will have the curry though, northern numpty.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Curry, really. I'll join you with a glass of whine though.

Mandi will have the curry though, northern numpty.

By crikey that was a good curry and glass of plonk. I’m sure it tastes better if you’ve worked your socks off prior and don’t have em very often!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy