I have a question.

Fred's byway tale reminds me an incident back in the day.  We were on an evening trail ride in the summer and coming down the last lane as it had just got dark.  We rode through the ford and then turned a corner to find a Ford Sierra parked in the lane, there was no way we could get by it.

As it was a warm evening you tell the windows were open by the 'noise'  (even with our helmets on) coming from the occupants.  There were now six riders on their bikes discussing what to do when we observed 'it', a skinny little bum bobbing up and down :classic_unsure:

Judging by the increased noise we knew that it was not long to the end of the performance and so we waited until it went quiet and then in unison we put our lights on and sounded our horns, and clapped and whistled.

I've never see a Ford Sierra move so bloody fast as that one did out of that lane and back onto the road :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When "It" starts, 2-Wheels is by far a better venue.....plenty of room (once you find that spot)...😁 Funny story: My wife & I were out for spin once up the Clackamas river on my XJ750....we st

Fred's byway tale reminds me an incident back in the day.  We were on an evening trail ride in the summer and coming down the last lane as it had just got dark.  We rode through the ford and then turn

Thanks for sharing that bud! 

46 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Fred's byway tale reminds me an incident back in the day.  We were on an evening trail ride in the summer and coming down the last lane as it had just got dark.  We rode through the ford and then turned a corner to find a Ford Sierra parked in the lane, there was no way we could get by it.

As it was a warm evening you tell the windows were open by the 'noise'  (even with our helmets on) coming from the occupants.  There were now six riders on their bikes discussing what to do when we observed 'it', a skinny little bum bobbing up and down :classic_unsure:

Judging by the increased noise we knew that it was not long to the end of the performance and so we waited until it went quiet and then in unison we put our lights on and sounded our horns, and clapped and whistled.

I've never see a Ford Sierra move so bloody fast as that one did out of that lane and back onto the road :classic_laugh:

Fucking Peeping Tom!

season 2 friends GIF

• Haha 3

I'm thinking the "It" that Tym was initially referring to in this post was the arguments that happen on a road trip between a man and a woman trust you bunch of deviants to turn it into something else, i was just going with the flow :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm thinking the "It" that Tym was initially referring to in this post was the arguments that happen on a road trip between a man and a woman trust you bunch of deviants to turn it into something else, i was just going with the flow

No you weren't you pervert......you just wanted to get @Grasshopper's Ride's attention with your unsightly erection!

Winning The Office GIF

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm thinking the "It" that Tym was initially referring to in this post was the arguments that happen on a road trip between a man and a woman trust you bunch of deviants to turn it into something else, i was just going with the flow :classic_laugh: 

That is what I thought to, then things just got out of control!

Go figure around here! :rofl:

• Haha 3