Thinking of a set of these!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heed body bars HERE! Got to figure out some bullshit excuse to the wife as to why it's critical for me to get these.......avoidance of death and dismemberment, bad knees, old age etc etc. Th

Side bags Extra tea carrying capability. Never be without again 🥳

I'll let you know, I have something coming from Poland. 3D printed handguard extenders.

Posted Images

I just pulled in another gig this morning from an existing client......so I thought it may be a good time to mention the Heed Bars to the wife.

In retrospect, it may not have been the best time because I got the Death Stare!

losing my mind GIF

• Haha 3

Update is that Tony the Tools will fit them for me! He was thinking of a set for his bike so he's interested to see what they're like.

Delivery should be later on next week.....they're coming from Poland.

You guys in Britain have got to pay import taxes on stuff from Europe now haven't you?

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Update is that Tony the Tools will fit them for me! He was thinking of a set for his bike so he's interested to see what they're like.

You guys in Britain have got to pay import taxes on stuff from Europe now haven't you?

I have never ever ordered stuff from Europe, doubt that I ever will, get whatever I need from UK supplier.👍

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, XTreme said:

thats a ball ache

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have never ever ordered stuff from Europe, doubt that I ever will, get whatever I need from UK supplier.👍

But if those parts or accessories originated from Europe then the price is going to be higher Clive......cos the UK supplier will have had to pay the import duty.

And what about European bikes......will those cost more?

59 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'll let you know, I have something coming from Poland. 3D printed handguard extenders.

• Like 3

Yes, if the parts are bought in by a supplier then import duty will be added, but if I ordered something from say Germany direct to my address, then when it arrived I would (from what I have read) be asked to pay import duty & possibly courier charges.........Good job that the Triumph factory is just down the M1 😂

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Clive said:

Yes, if the parts are bought in by a supplier then import duty will be added, but if I ordered something from say Germany direct to my address, then when it arrived I would (from what I have read) be asked to pay import duty & possibly courier charges.........Good job that the Triumph factory is just down the M1 😂

Not if it is less than £135.

• Like 3