Camera test, I shit you not

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well the snow actually went away a few days ago and this sprung up on the lawn so I thought I would give the camera a whirl.

Flowers are always nice....but I'm ready to head here as soon as the weather improves....only a short 50 miles away.

Thanks bud..... I did actually take that one myself. Wallowa lake is my Sanctuary.....it was the last place I saw my wife happy....so glad I took her....3 days later, she passed away. I always feel cl

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Flowers are always nice....but I'm ready to head here as soon as the weather improves....only a short 50 miles away.

Sanctuary1.jpg

How you doing Scott?

Really getting tired of the endless waves of snow....a week ago, it was knee deep everywhere when I got up. It then melts & dumps again....done that day after day for the past 10 days. I finally got down my steep driveway today for a trip to town for much needed food & fuel. Glad I bought another 5 bags of wood pellets.....the extra weight in the back of my truck made it possible to actually get back up that driveway. Warmer temps are coming by this weekend, so I'll be ready to throw a leg over the Mongoose & maybe get a bit of fishing in as well.🦾😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Sanctuary1.jpg

Now that is just awesome..... :littleguy:  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Now that is just awesome..... :littleguy:  

Thanks bud..... I did actually take that one myself. Wallowa lake is my Sanctuary.....it was the last place I saw my wife happy....so glad I took her....3 days later, she passed away. I always feel close to God & her when I visit there.🥰

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
2 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Thanks bud..... I did actually take that one myself. Wallowa lake is my Sanctuary.....it was the last place I saw my wife happy....so glad I took her....3 days later, she passed away. I always feel close to God & her when I visit there.🥰

I am sorry to hear that you lost her.  A place like that is certain to hold a bit of her happy spirit forever and keep it in good company. 🌲🌞

• Like 2