Your Day Today!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found some train stuff today for Pete, needed to give my GTR a run down the HighWay after being ignored all summer.  Battle of the Red Heads. Pick you favorite shade of red!   Cant

Bit cold on the way to work this morning, but very sunny. I went via this pillbox, one of the Stop Lines put in to slow the Germans down if they invaded during WW2. The fields are littered with them h

A great way to spend a Wednesday afternoon. The sun came out and the roads were quiet. 🌞  

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've ordered the crashbars......so I thought it wise to send out an SOS to Tony the Tools! :classic_unsure:

Y

Tenmil Soket (mechanic) & his customer, Hans Greese Free (German obviously) 😂

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I've been in the garage this morning , fitted some frame guards and a chain slider to the T700 ........

21.thumb.jpg.5763cc90128a6dd0f5408729982b58e2.jpg

24.thumb.JPEG.9464a8e77232965b3898deaaea7ecbfd.JPEG

26.thumb.JPEG.7bb9848a4777ff722000db34a04d42e7.JPEG

Didn’t you want Pete to come round with his mate to fit them for you, I’m sure it’s a difficult job.🤣

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, XTreme said:

I've ordered the crashbars......

Oh if you're going to crash, please get pics, or even a vid, I could do with a laugh :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

I've been to Stepney and Wapping today. Asked for a pallet to be sawn on two, need it for something to do with my bike ramp and I collected the first half today. Will get the other bit when I next go in to work. It's a lot heavier than I was expecting. If asked by anyone why it was on the back I was going to twist round and shout, 'Some bastard's stolen the bricks I had on that!!!'

image.png.b1b8c5d8709fbab9d375d8459b89e87e.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
31 minutes ago, MooN said:

Oh if you're going to crash, please get pics, or even a vid, I could do with a laugh :classic_laugh:

Won't happen Chris......I only want them for looking the part! 

It's purely a style exercise......you wouldn't understand the concept! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, yen_powell said:

I've been to Stepney and Wapping today. Asked for a pallet to be sawn on two, need it for something to do with my bike ramp and I collected the first half today. Will get the other bit when I next go on to work. It's a lot heavier than I was expecting. If asked by anyone why it was on the back I was going to twist round and shout, 'Some bastard's stolen the bricks I had on that!!!'

image.png.b1b8c5d8709fbab9d375d8459b89e87e.png

The Office Reaction GIF

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Won't happen Chris......I only want them for looking the part! 

It's purely a style exercise......you wouldn't understand the concept! :classic_laugh:

oh God, soon you'll be getting an flip up lid and a one peice BMW romper, sorry "RIDING" suit.   If you're not careful you'll be geting dirt on it next.....

• Haha 7

Painting my living room ceiling today as I wait for the snow to melt on my steep driveway....darned 4x4 doesn't work after all the work I put into it! Relegated to a summer project to get handled before next winter.🙄

WL_S15 003.jpg

• Like 9
1 hour ago, YamaHead said:

Painting my living room ceiling today as I wait for the snow to melt on my steep driveway....darned 4x4 doesn't work after all the work I put into it! Relegated to a summer project to get handled before next winter.🙄

WL_S15 003.jpg

Great to hear from ya! :littleguy:

• Like 1

Wasn't sure I was going to be able to get out today, the morning saw rain, hail, snow and strong wind....but finally the sun came out, just at the last minute.

So I took Bagheera out for my Tuesday run.

Here is a quick run through the forest, the road just before my house, I pretend it is my "driveway"....lol

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, YamaHead said:

WL_S15 003.jpg

I’m impressed. Very Sistine chapel. Your ceiling looks very lifelike and I’m sure it works for NASCAR lovers and the like. I’m not sure I’d like a 4x4 up there to look at but then I know nothing about art. 

• Haha 3
31 minutes ago, alfalfa said:

Not sure what my day will be like today, but i know Bruce will be celebrating his 75th birthday!   Happy birthday, crazy ol coot!!!

@Bruce

Thanks. I'm nekkid, just come up for air, c ya tomorrow!

• Like 1