Your Day Today!

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

@Clive DIY and self medication appears to be the hot topics there now......along with fucking moaning of course!

Aren't you glad I rescued you from that pit of despair? 

Bet that Slowlyspankamonkey is doing the most moaning!!, 

Thanks for the life jacket @XTreme.......as I would have drowned in the shit over there.😂

• Haha 2
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found some train stuff today for Pete, needed to give my GTR a run down the HighWay after being ignored all summer.  Battle of the Red Heads. Pick you favorite shade of red!   Cant

Bit cold on the way to work this morning, but very sunny. I went via this pillbox, one of the Stop Lines put in to slow the Germans down if they invaded during WW2. The fields are littered with them h

A great way to spend a Wednesday afternoon. The sun came out and the roads were quiet. 🌞  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

Thanks for the life jacket @XTreme.......as I would have drowned in the shit over there.😂

I think if some off them got writers block on there it would be loads better.👍

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I think if some off them got writers block on there it would be loads better.👍

Some ought to just read threads, and not put their (sometimes) stupid comments into writing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Clive said:

Some ought to just read threads, and not put their (sometimes) stupid comments into writing.

Think I’ll pop in and tell them how to take their eyes out to clean them should be a good topic on there.👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Swagman said:

Think I’ll pop in and tell them how to take their eyes out to clean them should be a good topic on there.👍

PM a few friends while you're there! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Clive said:

S-Westerly way surpasses her in moaning......I remember him really losing his shit during the first lockdown.

The Samaritans are probably putting the phone down on him by now! 

De Acuerdo Agree GIF

• Like 1

Woke up in the night with a fever, must have been triggered when the Bill Gates tracking chip turned itself on in the vaccine. Slept shite  and my shoulder feels like I’ve been knocking down doors with it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
24 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Woke up in the night with a fever, must have been triggered when the Bill Gates tracking chip turned itself on in the vaccine. Slept shite  and my shoulder feels like I’ve been knocking down doors with it.

When's your next one Ian?

52 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I was going to quote you with "Pansy" 😂......but all I will say is.....Welcome to my world!......hope your on the up soon.👍

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, XTreme said:

S-Westerly way surpasses her in moaning......I remember him really losing his shit during the first lockdown.

The Samaritans are probably putting the phone down on him by now! 

De Acuerdo Agree GIF

Is S-Westerly that shipping  guy?......bet the speaking clock tell him to fuck off.😂

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Clive said:

I was going to quote you with "Pansy" 😂......but all I will say is.....Welcome to my world!......hope your on the up soon.👍

Feeling better now, just tired.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Feeling better now, just tired.

👍....my arm is back to normal, got what seems like a very slight cold (maybe just a coincidence) now, hope things are better after 2nd jab🤔 .........it would be easy to just sit and say "I feel like crap".......maybe being at work and keeping busy helps......keep busy fella 👍

• Like 2
11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Sick about that, but back then we never thought about taking photos.

Thats because you'd spend a fortune getting film developed only to get a roll of trash back.

:classic_rolleyes:

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Clive said:

Ear wax suctioning!!!!..been there, done that, just after Christmas, done by a very nice girl at Specsavers (other opticians are available) but she had nothing on the Cypriot girl at the hospital who did my hearing test!!!.

was she a stunner  ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've ordered the crashbars......so I thought it wise to send out an SOS to Tony the Tools! :classic_unsure:

ghy-min.jpg

There are certainly a couple of tools in that picture.

• Haha 6