American Food pics for Pedro

1 hour ago, Earache said:

Hit the local Mexican place again last night (only place open past 8:00 PM these days). Food was okay but the beers were freakin' brilliant! Ice cold and foamy - had to have two. It'd be rude not to.

beer1.jpg

beer2.jpg

Oh man that looks good!

• Like 2
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found this photo last night. A couple of years ago we're coming back up through France on back roads, we found a cafe in this small village and after a bit of very bad French and some arm wavin

Arrived in Santa Fe tonight just in time for dinner. For a starter, we had meatballs slathered in green chile. Tasted better than it sounds....

I’m surprised Pedro hasn’t posted a picture of a medley of boiled lizard eyes with an octopus brain purée and sautéed hamster embryos on the side.

Posted Images

Last night I had a standing rib roast in an aus jus reduction with garlic mashed potato at the Shaggy Sheep in Grant, Colorado.

$3 ice cold Stellas, too. So tender the meat fell apart with a fork, no knife needed. Excellent.

stand rib.jpg

• Like 3

I found this photo last night.

A couple of years ago we're coming back up through France on back roads, we found a cafe in this small village and after a bit of very bad French and some arm waving we sat down outside to eat.

We were really just wanting a snack but in true French fashion we got the full works and for only 13 euros including beer brewed on the premises,

I don't have a photo of the main course or pudding but this was just the starter 😛

451547052_Day123.thumb.jpg.a0c29d53cb241757706cf7fb2192915a.jpg

• Like 5
1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

A couple of years ago we're coming back up through France on back roads, we found a cafe in this small village and after a bit of very bad French and some arm waving we sat down outside to eat.

We were really just wanting a snack but in true French fashion we got the full works and for only 13 euros including beer brewed on the premises,

I don't have a photo of the main course or pudding but this was just the starter 😛

blimey you wouldnt need much else 

27 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That'd be my meal right there!

5 hours ago, Tym said:

Dont forget default TruckstopDiner advice, if you dont know what to get for B'fast, order a turkey club. :littleguy:

Excellent advice! We need to get some truck stop food pics for @Pedro. Not nice truck stops like Petro, Love's and the like - but real, old school stops like the one on I-80 at the Salt Flats just east of Wendover. Proper, old school truck stops.

Sounds like a job for this summer's trips!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Earache said:

Excellent advice! We need to get some truck stop food pics for @Pedro. Not nice truck stops like Petro, Love's and the like - but real, old school stops like the one on I-80 at the Salt Flats just east of Wendover. Proper, old school truck stops.

Sounds like a job for this summer's trips!

Sounds like a British greasy spoon venue.👍

• Like 1